From Michael in Guangzhou.
Looks like a video eats up too much space. I can’t get it to load into the media library. So maybe Youtube is the way to go. Load it onto Youtube and then copy the URL to the post, like I did these.
1. First I put the video on You Tube, but I’ve forgotten how to post to You Tube!
Hope this helps, but do not like instructional videos. I need to read and re-read. So I found this…
- Sign into your YouTube account.
- Click on Upload at the top of the page.
- Before you start uploading the video you can choose the video privacy settings.
- Select the video you’d like to upload from your computer.
(Hmm….. I can’t upload your video to YouTube by this method.)
2. Then I copied it’s YouTube URL and pasted it into this post.
3. Here’s more info, but I don’t know how good it is:
- YouTube shows several How-To-Do-Wordpress videos, but it’s hard to tell at first glance if a video is about WordPress.com (only for Holly Springs packages) or about Worpress.org (for the advanced packages).
- This one might be good. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgJ0OZYFzi0
- You really can download this WordPress Guide for free. I need feedback on how useful you find it, please!
From Vickie and Amy’s trip in the UK.
From Vickie and Amy’s UK trip…..